Wednesday, October 22, 2008

final reflection...

    1. What I like about blogging?

    The advantages of blogs that I can see are we can share knowledge within organization and with the outside world. Besides, blogs can be a positive way of getting feedback regarding one particular thing that we post or discuss in our blog

    2. What I do not like about blogging?
    Well, I need diligently update the blog every week.

    3. What have I gained from blogging?
    Blogging have improved my writing skills. It is also a place to develop my critical thinking. Every time to write reflection, I need to think and reflect on the things happened.

    4. What I like about the course?

    This course had taught me variety of  skills such as photo editing, video editing, audio editing and also converting file format for example from FLV to AVI. A part from that, I also learnt and gave me some ideas on how to develop teaching resources using technology.

    5. What I do not like about the course?
    This course require me to spend lot of the time to learn and explore the skills that be taught.  

    6.What I have learnt from the course?
    Producing different kind of teaching aids/resources to be used in the classroom.

    7. What I do not expect but have learnt from the course?
    Audio editing.

    8. What i expect but have not learnt from the course?
     Develop
    Non technology resources such as new paper cutting

    9. If i can change anything about the course, state what it is and explain.
    In my opinion, this course should balance between the exploration of technology resources and non-technology resources. From my observation, this course lack in developing non-technology resources. Personally, as teacher we need both skills-developing technology and non technology resources so that the teacher can become more creative in manipulating resources to be used in the classroom.  

No comments: